Real World Endo® presents
“New Dimensions in Endodontics”
The lecture segment of this presentation will concentrate on two areas. 1) How to incorporate new material science, such as bioceramic technology into your practice and 2) How to perform root canal therapy in such a manner that you actually enhance the long-term prognosis of the tooth. The goal of this program is to have all dentists learn how to perform endodontics in such a manner that they can offer their patients a predictable long-term natural dentition option as an alternative to implants.
Included in the lecture component will be a thorough discussion concerning access, non- surgical ultrasonic use, rotary file design, instrumentation techniques, and a new bioceramic obturation method. Particular emphasis will be placed on developing endodontic synchronicity between a machined preparation and a laser verified master bioceramic coated cone. Additionally, a new obturation technique (Synchronized Hydraulic Condensation) will be introduced and all participants will have the opportunity to validate these concepts during the hands-on session.
The hands-on session provides the participants the opportunity to use "Real World " techniques and to witness first-hand, how they will change the way they practice endodontics. Time will also be dedicated to "Preventing the Separation of Rotary Files" and the use of piezo electric ultrasonics will be available at all times. We will deliver "Just the Facts ... Nothing but the Facts."
During this lecture/hands-on participants will learn:
- How to create straight-line access that will expedite the endodontic process.
- Discover how endodontics can be precision-based.
- The importance of preserving coronal radicular dentin.
- How to "machine" or "mill" an endodontic preparation.
- The benefits of developing "endodontic synchronicity" between a machined preparation and a master cone.
- The multiple advantages of performing a constant .04 taper preparation.
- Learn the new “synchronized hydraulic condensation” technique featuring the use of bioceramic technology.
- How best to restore an endodontically treated tooth.
- The multiple benefits of piezo electric ultrasonics.
- Most importantly of all, how to perform endodontics in such a manner that you do not compromise the long-term retention of the tooth. In fact, learn how to do endodontics so that you actually enhance the long-term prognosis of the tooth.
For the ultimate Real World Experience, attendees are encouraged to bring two to four accessed, extracted teeth.
The Advanced Technology Center is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.
Cancellations must be received in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full refund will be given if cancelled 72 hours prior to the course.
On-Line Registration Coming Soon!
To Register Please Call 877-883-2022