“Enhancing Your Restorative Results with Crown Lengthening Surgery”
- Friday, June 22, 2012
- AM Session: 9:00AM - 1:00PM ($99)
- Full Day: 9:00AM - 5:00PM ($549)
- 7 CE Credits
The morning session will cover all the basics to help you see how Crown Lengthening surgery can definitely improve your restorative results. You will come away with a more clear understanding of how your Periodontal colleagues can help you accomplish those improved results. If you are interested in learning to do the actual surgeries yourself, then sign up for the full day program. The afternoon will include two hands-on learning experiences. (Morning lecture session is required to attend the afternoon workshop). Each section will focus on providing useful and understandable principles that participants can use in their practices immediately whether doing the surgery or referring to colleagues. It offers you clear ways to improve your restorative results and have the peace of mind that you are current in your approaches to treatment planning, and both sessions will enhance your working relationship with the laboratory technicians.
Morning Learning Objectives:
- Understand how to get predictable impressions every time
- Understand Biologic Width
- Learn why crowns come loose and how to prevent it
- Understand causes of red gum tissue around crown margins
- Diagnose esthetic and functional crown lengthening including “Gummy Smile”
- Communicate well with Periodontist and Laboratory Technician
Afternoon Learning Objectives:
- Learn the flap and suturing technique of Clinical Crown Lengthening
- Learn the principles of reshaping the bone around involved teeth
- Treatment planning session to study limitations and indications
- Practice the flap and suturing on pig jaws
- Practice the osseous surgery on anatomically correct models
- Learn the use of specialized instruments
- A detailed workbook is included in the afternoon workshop
"I want to thank you for the best C.E. course I have taken in over ten years!"
- Paul Graf DDS, Houston TX
"I believe it would benefit any dentist, young or old."
- Mary Stanton DDS, St Louis MO
"I just wanted to personally tell you how refreshing it was to attend a workshop that empowered me to be more confident in my treatment options."
- Michelle Hudson DDS, Philadelphia PA
The Advanced Technology Center is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement.
Cancellations must be received in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full refund will be given if cancelled 72 hours prior to the course.
On-Line Registration Coming Soon!
To Register Please Call 877-883-2022